Patriot Scholar Merit Based Tuition Financial Award
The All Saints Episcopal School Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for Tuition Financial Awards to be presented to students enrolling in All Saints High School.
One Patriot Scholar will be awarded 100% tuition for four years. All finalists not chosen as Patriot Scholars will receive 50% tuition for four years.
Patriot Scholar Application Information:
- Student must be entering high school for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (unweighted) for the first semester of 2016-2017. Only core academic course grades will be considered (English, math, science, and social studies).
- Submit the following no later than 4pm on Wednesday, February 15, 2017:
- Application for All Saints High School Merit Award (this application is online at allsaintsschool.org)
- Most recent report card.
- Request a time for student visit, interview, and assessment.
- Student must complete a visit and interview at All Saints High School by February 23.
- Student must take the All Saints High School Assessment for Admission by February 23.
- Parents or guardian must complete a meeting with the High School Division Head and/or High School Counselor by February 23.
- Please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all items are received by the deadline.
- Because the Patriot Scholar Award is competitive, absolutely no exceptions can be made for late applications or supporting documents.
- A limited number of awards will be given.
- Awards apply to tuition only. Other expenses related to attending All Saints High School are the responsibility of the recipients.
- An independent review committee will determine award recipients
- All information relating to awards, names of review committee, and names of applicants is confidential.
- All decisions are final and may not be appealed.
- Award recipients must accept the award within ten (10) days of notification.
For more information contact Patti Frullo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-745-7701.