All Saints Episcopal School welcomes employment inquiries at any time during the year. In general, most interviewing and hiring for faculty positions occurs in the spring; however, we will accept your resume throughout the year.
Please contact Misty Deeds or fill out the below application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Saints Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer.
Lower School Positions:
High School Science Teacher
All Saints Episcopal School
Part time Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Teacher of Science at the High School level for the 2021-2022 school year. If you share the school’s commitment of providing an exceptional whole-child education that enables children to become intellectual and social contributors to the world, we encourage you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support school mission and implement strategic plan, especially in areas related to instruction, student life, and school community
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that create effective, engaging, and efficient learning experiences for students
- Use a range of instructional resources, methods, and technologies to meet students’ varying needs
- Use and integrate a variety of technology in classroom instruction
- Cooperate and collaborate with the science vertical team and support science vertical team goals
- Communicate regularly with students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress and student needs
- Supervise, maintain, and enforce high expectations for student behavior, both in the classroom and in the greater school community
- Mentor and assist students who are preparing for academic science competitions
- Accompany students on certain educational trips
- Engage in professional growth activities, both individually and in conjunction with colleagues. This includes attending summer professional development opportunities
- Participate in department and school meetings
- Participate in the life of the school beyond the classroom
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- Master’s Degree and/or Secondary Science teacher certification preferred
- Ability to prepare the required coursework as outlined by College Board
Employee benefits include health care, paid time off, holidays
About All Saints:
All Saints Episcopal School is an independent day school that educates 450 students from preschool (age three) through grade twelve. The school community honors the Episcopal tradition of academic excellence, encourages a culture of inclusiveness where individual differences are celebrated, and emphasizes the importance of character and moral development. Dedicated faculty, supportive parents, and a committed Board of Trustees provide a strong sense of community and a foundation that supports a premiere college preparatory education.
Please send a letter of interest and current resume/CV to Tammy Edmonson at email@example.com. Please include “Science Position” as part of the subject line. Candidates will be asked to complete and submit a Faculty application which can be found on the Career Opportunities page of the school’s website (https://allsaintsschool.org/about-all-saints/career-opportunities/)
Position is open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please. This description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. All Saints Episcopal School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.