All Saints Episcopal School welcomes employment inquiries at any time during the year. In general, most interviewing and hiring for faculty positions occurs in the spring; however, we will accept your resume throughout the year.
Please contact Misty Deeds or fill out the below application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Saints Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer.
All Saints is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic lower school cheer sponsor and high school pom/cheer sponsor for the 2020-2021 school year. Below is a list of the basic responsibilities for these two positions.
High School Cheer and Pom
- Attend summer cheer camp with cheer students
- Ordering cheer uniforms
- Attending cheer and pom practices with students on a weekly basis (once a week for cheer, 1-2 times a week for pom)
- Attending some after school home athletic events and a few out of town athletic events
- Helping coordinate pep rallies held twice during the school year
- Coordinating fundraising activities
If you or anyone you know might be interested to learn more about this position, please contact Misty Deeds at 745-7701 or at email@example.com. If you are interested in applying, please complete a Faculty application. We look forward to hearing from you!