All Saints Episcopal School welcomes employment inquiries at any time during the year. In general, most interviewing and hiring for faculty positions occurs in the spring; however, we will accept your resume throughout the year.
Please contact Misty Deeds or fill out the below application and email it to email@example.com.
All Saints Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer.
Lower School Positions:
Are you an enthusiastic professional who wants to inspire children? Do you enjoy working with motivated students and supportive families? Do you seek an intellectual home in an environment where collegiality and collaboration are valued? If so, All Saints is the place for you.
We are seeking a Lower School Kindergarten Teacher. If you share the school’s commitment to providing exceptional whole-child education, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and deliver instruction that creates effective and engaging learning experiences for students.
- Work effectively as part of an instructional team.
- Communicate regularly with parents, colleagues, and students regarding student progress and student individual needs.
- Participate in professional development activities that include developing curriculum, improving instruction, and honing assessment, among others.
- Participate in department and school meetings and faculty duties.
- Support the school mission, teach and uphold the All Saints Way, and implement the All Saints strategic plan, especially in areas related to instruction, student life, and school community.
- Cooperate with other members of the staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives and methods in accordance with district requirements.
- Employ the use of technologies in the teaching/learning process.
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of students.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes in a regular school day.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents concerning instructional expectations and student progress.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all colleagues, students, parents and community members.
- Promote the school in a positive manner within the school and community.
- Perform other duties as required.
Posture: Prolonged standing; frequent kneeling; squatting, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Motion: Frequent walking
Lifting: Regular light lifting and carrying (usually less than 15 pounds)
Environment: Work is located in a classroom environment; must have the ability to move from one location to another.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree and/or teacher certification preferred
Employee benefits include employee health care, paid time off, tuition remission, retirement opportunities for professional growth, and a great work environment.
About All Saints:
All Saints Episcopal School is an independent day school that educates 490 students from preschool (age three) through grade twelve. The school community honors the Episcopal tradition of academic excellence, encourages a culture of inclusiveness where individual differences are celebrated, and emphasizes the importance of character, spiritual, and moral development. Dedicated faculty, supportive parents, and a committed Board of Trustees provide a strong sense of community and a foundation that supports a premier college-preparatory education. More information about the school can be found at www.allsaintsschool.org.
Please send a letter of interest and current resume to the Lower School Division Head, Rachel Scranton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include LS Kindergarten Teacher as part of the subject line. Candidates will be asked to complete and submit a Faculty application which can be found on the Career Opportunities page of the school’s website (https://allsaintsschool.org/about-all-saints/career-opportunities/) Position is open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. This description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. All Saints Episcopal School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.