Athletic COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Guidelines
High School and Middle School Basketball: Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Fan Attendance Policy
- Two fan admissions will be available for each player on the roster for each team for their specific game.
- The two-admission limit will be the same for each team, All Saints, and the visiting team.
- Cheerleaders (if any) for both schools will have access to the same four admissions for their specific game.
- A cheerleader section will be reserved in the stands for the cheerleaders to cheer. There will not be any cheerleaders cheering on or around the court.
- Admission prices will be $4 for adults and $2 for children 12 & under.
- There will be a cash pay box operated by an attendant with gloves and a mask. If a patron is uncomfortable handling cash, you can choose to be billed for admission. For visiting schools, an invoice with names will be sent to the school.
- For All Saints fans who purchased a season sports pass it will work for admission.
- TAPPS passes will be honored.
- Fan entrances for both teams will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted in the gym.
Prior to entry/ticket purchase, all fans will be asked to self pre-screen for the following COVID symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Close contact with a COVID 19 lab-confirmed person
- Fever in excess of 100.0 degrees
If you are experiencing any of the listed symptoms, please do not come to the match.
Face Coverings Required- Executive Order GA-29 – TAPPS/UIL/All Saints
Consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order GA-29, face coverings are required at all TAPPS/UIL/All Saints activities for age 10 and older unless a medical condition or disability prevents the wearing of a face covering. Face coverings include non-medical grade disposable face masks, or cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth). This includes the 2020-2021 school year, unless modified at a later date.
Admission/Seating Protocol HS Games (Click Patriot Gym Button Below)
- All Saints fans will enter through the east door to Patriot Gym and will sit in the northeast bleachers across from the team benches.
- Visiting fans will enter through the main Patriot Gym doors located on the southeast corner of the gym, and they will sit in the southeast bleachers across from the team benches.
- All bleachers will be marked for social distancing, and fans are expected to social distance unless sitting with family members.
Admission/Seating Protocol for MS Games (Click Jones Gym Button Below)
- All Saints fans will enter through the southeast door to Jones Gym (the door by the parked bus) and will sit in the east bleachers.
- Visiting fans will enter through the main Jones Gym doors located on the southwest corner of the gym, and they will sit in the west bleachers behind the team benches.
- All bleachers will be marked for social distancing, and fans are expected to social distance unless with a family member.
End-of- Game/Exit Procedure
- All participants and fans will exit the gym after each game. The gym and equipment will be cleaned and readied for the next game, and space will be open for the fans of the next game
- All fans will exit through the same door that they entered. There will be no loitering in the gym.
- While exiting please wear a mask and observe proper social distancing of at least six feet.
- Teams will remain together at their bench and exit as a group with their coaches wearing masks and remaining socially distanced.
- Players will be available for pick up outside Patriot Gym at the main parking lot.
- If visiting teams are traveling together, a seating area will be saved so that the non-playing players will have a place to wait & watch while they are not playing. That situation will be communicated by the schools prior to the games.
Visiting Team Protocol
- The visiting team(s will enter as a group with their coach through the west door to Patriot Gym. They will enter and proceed directly to their bench and team area.
- Visiting team entry will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled game, and an All Saints staff member will be available to greet the visiting team and escort them to their team area/bench.
- Visiting team pre-screening will be confirmed and communicated via the athletic administrations of the competing schools.
- Upon completion of the game, the visiting team and their coaches will exit the same way that they entered.
- Teams should come dressed to play. Locker rooms will not be available for changing.
- Teams are encouraged to bring their own water bottles. Cold water to fill water bottles will be provided in the team/bench area.