All Saints Episcopal School has selected EZ School Apps for our school lunch management software. This product offers the All Saints community a safe and secure way to pay for student meals online from any browser using EZ Parent Center (www.ezparentcenter.com). It also provides a parent and student the opportunity to discuss meal options and then preorder meals online.
After signing up you will have the opportunity to:
- Select and order meals for your student online.
- Use your credit card to deposit money into your student(s) account anytime from anywhere using any browser.
- View your student’s account balances 24/7.
- Track your student’s payments and purchases.
- Receive notifications when your student’s account balance is low.
- View the school’s menu options.
- The convenience fees for the use of a credit or debit card are:
- – $1.95 for any deposits $50 or under
- – 90% + $0.30 for any deposits over $50
Enjoy the convenience of online ordering, online payments and the view of your student’s account 24/7.
First Grade: 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (M,W) and 11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (T,Th, F)
Pre-Kindergarten: 11:05 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.
Kindergarten – PreFirst: 11:10 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
Second Grade: 11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Preschool: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
High School: 11:50 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Third Grade: 12:10 p.m. – 12:35 p.m.
Fourth Grade: 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Middle School: 12:40 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.
2019-2020 Lunch Menu:
Monday: Chick-Fil-A: Chick-Fil-A Chicken (fried) Sandwich
Tuesday: Taco Villa: Bean/Cheese Burrito With Rice
Wednesday: Back 40 Grill: Hotdog, Macaroni and Cheese, or Sandwich
Thursday: Glazed Honey Ham Company: Smoked Ham and Cheddar Cheese Slider or Smoked Turkey and Swiss Cheese Slider on Wheat bun
Friday: Domino’s Pizza: Beef, Cheese, or Pepperoni
Drink Options: Bottled Water or Milk
*All lunches may add any of the following side options: chips, fresh fruit, frozen gogurt, fruit leather, and/ or sargento cheese stick