- VOLLEYBALL CAMP – June 26-29 (1st Grade – HS)
- BASKETBALL CAMP – June 12-15 & June 19-22 (K – 8th Grades) – More information here!
- TENNIS CAMP (BLUE) – July 10-13 (5th – 9th Grades)
- TENNIS CAMP (RED) – July 24-27 (1st – 4th Grades)
- WRITER’S WORKSHOP – June 5-8 (9th Grade)
- AROUND THE WORLD CAMP – July 17-21 (Pre-K – 1st Grade) – AT CAPACITY
- MATH CAMP – June 12-14 or June 19-21 (3rd – 6th Grades)
- FORENSIC STUDY CAMP – June 12-16 or June 19-23 (2nd – 4th Grades)
- SAT/PSAT WORKSHOP – June 21-23 & June 26-28 (Juniors & Seniors)
- SCIENCE BOWL CAMP – (6th – 12th Grades)
- SUMMER SEMINAR: R PROGRAMMING – June 26-30 (Juniors & Seniors)
- SCIENCE CAMP – July 10-14 (5th & 6th Grades) – Register Here!
- CLAY WORKSHOP – June 12-22 (M-TH) (3rd – 6th Grades)
- CAST CAMP – July 3-7 (3rd – 8th Grades)
- DISNEY ART CAMP – July 17-21 (Pre-K – 4th Grades)
- AMAZING ANIMALS ART CAMP – July 24-28 (Pre-K – 4th Grades)
- LITTLE FRIENDS CREATIVE DRAMATICS CAMP – July 24-28 (Pre-K – 2nd Grades)
- BAND CAMP – July 31 – August 4 (5th – 8th Grades)
COMMUNITY & FAITH
- THURSDAYS WITH CHAPLAIN PAIGE – June (5th & 6th Grades)
- TUESDAYS WITH CHAPLAIN PAIGE – June (7th & 8th Grades)
The small classroom and teacher:student ratio at All Saints helped me learn how to interact with teachers and gave me confidence to approach my professors in college. I wasn't intimidated like so many of my classmates.
The teachers at All Saints really have your best interests at the heart of everything they do.
The overwhelming and continuing success of All Saints at the high school state level in academics, athletics and fine arts is a testament to the culture and pursuit of excellence in all disciplines at All Saints, from our youngest preschool Patriots to our high school graduates.